EPGL Summer Program 2023: Admission
Application period will start from 27 March to 20 April 2023. Only online application will be accepted.
Application fee is HK$200 per applicant. The application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. No refund will be made for duplicate payment.
By Bank Transfer
By Credit Card
Visa / Mastercard
Please read "Guide to Completing the Online Application Form" before filling in the application form.
Only online application form is accepted.
Applicants are recommended to use desktop web browsers Chrome or Firefox to do the application.
|Please prepare the following documents before filling in the online application form:|
Selection and Application Result
- Selection will be based on the information submitted by the applicants. Please make sure all information provided is accurate. Once submitted, the information cannot be amended.
- Applicants should be aware of the prerequisites of each individual course.
- Application results will be released on our website on 24 May 2023 (Wed). Applicants are required to check their application results online directly. Successful applicants should pay the course fee(s) by either bank-transfer or credit card by 29 May 2023 (Mon).
Financial Assistance Scheme (Except Course M106)
- Eligibility: Recipients of the Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) OR School Textbook Assistance Scheme in current academic year.
- Applicants should apply for this financial assistance on their online application, with the submission of supporting documents of the above schemes (e.g. notification / approval letter) obtained in current academic year for consideration of approval. CDGT reserves the right to reject any applicant who failed to provide the needed documents.
- Successful applicants are entitled to 50% subsidy of the course fee.